Well, it’s later than usual, but it’s finally done.
The 2015 realish mix is now available! You can get it:
- via bittorrent (fastest/easiest)
- from Dropbox, as MP3s
- from Dropbox, as lossless FLAC files (new this year!)
- as Spotify playlists: side one, side two (thanks Tom!)
- as Apple Music playlists: side one, side two (thanks Alan!)
- FLAC files are uncompressed sound files, which means the sound quality is much higher than MP3s. Most music players can play them. They take up more space on your hard drive though.
- Side two in Apple Music is missing the last song, “Helpless.” Apparently it’s not available.
- As I say every year, it’s better to download the files from me, as I tweak and edit them in various ways. It won’t be quite the same experience on Spotify or whatever.
I know there are still a few die-hards out there who like having the mix on CD. I’m going to make some CDs, I promise, but it hasn’t happened yet. Check back in a week or two.
Track list beneath the break.